Thursday, December 1, 2011

Glogster

If you would like to create a Glogster for your project, you must first register.
Go to edu.glogster.com, then click 'Sign Up'. You need to sign up as a student, not a teacher, then fill out the necessary information, including your gmail account info.

Check out some of the Glogsters that my fourth graders made for their independent research projects!

Start a Glogster by clicking, 'Create New Glog'. I recommend first deleting all of the items on the start page and then selecting a Wall before you do anything else. Watch the video below for a quick lesson on using Glogster. Have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. Braida, its Macey
    Im having some trouble setting up an account on glogster, it says I need a teacher's code. I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or I need a teacher's code.
    Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Macey,
    You do need a teacher's code. I'll have to give it to you tomorrow! : )

    ReplyDelete